- To uninstall 4Matrix go to Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Choose 4Matrix and select Uninstall
- Choose 4Matrix Network Manager and select Uninstall
- To delete the 4Matrix database go to Control Panel > Programs and Features and Choose Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express (or whichever version of SQL you are using) and choose uninstall.
- It will prompt you for which instance you’d like to uninstall. Do not do this if you are using it on another instance!
- Delete any 4Matrix folders and their contents from the drive where you installed 4Matrix