1) ***Our offices will be closed for a day on Thursday 13th December. We will re-open as normal from 9am on Friday 14th December.***
2) No Progress 8 for Y7, Y8 or Y9? Please see http://www.4matrix.com/node/6222
3) For Subject Progress 8 scores reporting as NaN or -∞ please see http://www.4matrix.com/node/6178
4) For Key Stage 5 Value Added issues after applying updates 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 please see http://www.4matrix.com/node/6229
5) If you do not receive email confirmation when submitting a ticket or any form of response within 3 hours, please check your junk/spam folder.
We recommend importing data from Key to Success where possible.
4Matrix update 220.127.116.11 (November 2018) removed the FFT import option as the data comes 'pre-calculated' from them and we are unable to verify the calculations used.
You can download your KS2 Test Levels and Teacher Assessments from Key To Success (K2S) and import them into 4Matrix.
If you already have data in your Markbook tool (Admin > Edit Markbook) then please make a copy of this first for future reference by exporting it (File > Export). You should then remove the data from the Markbook by clicking on a grade/value in each column and using the Delete function in the top right.
Instructions for Key to Success import
A .csv file can be downloaded from https://www.keytosuccess.education.gov.uk/
Users will need to log in and download the file - you'll need to have the UPNs for the year group to hand.
Once you have the .csv file, open it and copy the entire spreadsheet
Then, go to Admin > Spreadsheet > Key To Success (BETA) and follow the remaining steps.
Y11 and Y10 in the 2018/19 academic year are the last 2 cohorts to use the 'legacy' key stage 2 values of Test Levels, Fine Points and TA.
Current Y7-Y9 pupils in the 2018/19 academic year use the new Scaled Scores format. This can be imported using the instructions above, but please note, you will not see a Progress 8 score for these pupils as there is currently no guidance on using scaled scores for this measure. Please refer to our news page and article http://www.4matrix.com/node/6222 for more information.
Article updated: 07/12/2018
Article ID: 60
Category: Importing Data
Date added: 06/12/2016 15:34:57
Views : 1651
Rating (Votes): (0)