The highest calculation engine in 4Matrix is currently 2019, which means that all qualification statuses for 2020 onward use the 2019 setting.
We expect to add the 2020 calculation engine, along with all missing approved qualifications for key stage 4 and key stage 5 prior to Christmas break.
In the meantime, it is possible to edit the 2019 statuses to force qualifications to count for 2020.
- Go to Admin > Edit Quals
- Use the search field in the top left to find the QAN and select the subject that appears in the list underneath
- In the bottom right of this screen there is a table with rows for pre-2014 through to 2019.
- Click on the last cell in the 2nd column and change it to the desired setting
- Make sure that you also check and amend the status for the other columns, including Progress 8 etc.
- Please contact us if you need any further guidance with this exercise.
Article ID: 178
Category: Using 4Matrix
Date added: 26/10/2018 09:18:21
Views : 95
Rating (Votes): (7)