This is a significant update, with some new features and fixes. It contains a host of major the provisional 2019 key stage 5 value added coefficients. The full changelog can be downloaded from https://www.4matrix.com/files/change/126.96.36.199.pdf
We are aware that some users are having trouble applying this update, please see https://www.4matrix.com/updatefix before logging a ticket. Other reported issues:
1) Importing into a custom field doesn't work and the data is not imported (workaround is to enter the values in relevant column in Edit Pupils)
2) If any pupils have a grade of N in the Edit Markbook, Pupil Display won't print for that pupil
This error is photo-related and usually implies that an invalid 'string' is stored as the pupils photo in the database. In the series that causes the error, go to Admin > Edit Pupils.
1) Click through each pupil record
2) For any pupils that DO NOT have a photo, go to Actions in the top right and choose Clear Photo
3) Otherwise, if you get an error when clicking on a particular pupil, either with or without a photo, go to Actions > Clear Photo
You may then need to re-import the affected pupils photos. This should resolve the error but please contact us if not.
Article ID: 170
Category: Using 4Matrix
Date added: 12/09/2017 09:09:21
Views : 311
Rating (Votes): (12)